Tragedy As Kidnappers Kill One Of Six Abducted Sisters In Abuja 

0
158

Yusuf Rahimat Clara reporting

The killing of a young Nigerian lady identified as Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by her abductors has stirred up tragic reactions from netizens.

Truth Live News had earlier reported the abduction of Nabeeha and her sisters on January 9, alongside their father.

It was gathered that the gunmen later released their father, asking him to go get N60m as ransom for the release of her daughters before Friday, January 12.

In a bid to raise money, Nigerians were urged to donate whatever they have into a bank account, but not enough money was gathered as of Friday.

Consequently, the hoodlums reportedly killed the oldest of the six girls, Nebeeha, and dumped her body somewhere for her parents to bury.

The former Minister for Communication and Digital Economy, Isa Ali Pantami, confirmed the killing of Nabeeha on Saturday night.

Pantami said he had spoken with the father of Nabeeha over the remaining kidnapped girls.

“Inna lil Laahi wa inna ilaiHi Raajiun! I just read about the killing of our daughter Nebeeha (400 level, ABU). I also spoke with her father about the remaining 5 of our kidnapped daughters. May Allah forgive her, rescue others & bring absolute peace to Nigeria,” he said in a post on his X handle.

Earlier, a former aide to former President Muhammadu Buhari, Bashir Ahmad, called on the police to take necessary actions on the matter.

Nigerians on social media have expressed sadness over the killing of Nabeeha, calling on security agencies to rescue the remaining girls unhurt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Leave a reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here